PURE LOVE – PURE STORIES | A Brave Rescue and a Destiny-Changing Love
🌿 PURE LOVE – PURE STORIES
![]() |
| The moment of bravery that changed their lives forever.” |
PART–1 : The Night of Courage
Chapter 1: The City of Quiet Elegance
Noorabad was a peaceful and graceful city, known for its gentle people.
Among its wealthiest and most respected men lived Alhaj Saiful Bahar, a devout, charitable businessman.
His only daughter, Afreen Saifa, was 18 — beautiful, modest, educated, soft-spoken, and known for her elegant hijab and gentle manners.
Anyone who saw her would pause for a moment, struck by her purity and innocence.
After her mother’s death, Saifa grew up under her father’s watchful care, becoming the light of his life.
---
Chapter 2: Shadows Following Her
For weeks, three local miscreants — Rony, Nishan, and Bappi — had been secretly following Saifa whenever she returned from coaching.
They never dared to touch her, but their wicked intentions were growing.
One late evening, Saifa had to return home alone because her teacher gave her extra work.
The streets were darker than usual, the air strangely silent.
A few minutes later, she heard the terrifying voices behind her—
“Today she won’t escape…”
“We will teach her a lesson.”
Her heart froze.
Saifa started running, but in the dim alley her foot twisted —
she fell hard on the ground.
---
Chapter 3: The Unexpected Hero
Hearing her cry, a young man rushed out from a small shop nearby —
a thin, simple looking youth in plain clothing.
His name was Mahim Uddin —
a poor but pious madrasa student, known in the neighborhood for his honesty and calm nature.
When he saw the three men surrounding Saifa, something inside him ignited.
“Leave the girl right now!” Mahim shouted.
Rony smirked, “Oh look, a holy boy! What will you do? There are three of us and only one of you!”
Mahim stepped closer and said firmly—
“If I die protecting an innocent girl, I will die as a martyr.
And if I live… you will answer for your evil tonight.”
His calm but powerful words angered the thugs.
---
Chapter 4: The Fight in the Dark
The fight began instantly.
Bappi lunged with a knife, but Mahim grabbed his wrist and slammed him onto the ground.
Nishan came from behind with a stick, but Mahim spun around and snatched it from him.
Mahim’s voice roared—
“Touch this girl again and I will break every hand raised against her!”
The alley echoed with the sounds of struggle.
Five minutes later, Rony took a blow to his head and fled.
The other two panicked and ran behind him.
Mahim stood there, panting, bruised…
yet unbroken.
He turned to Saifa.
“Don’t be afraid. You’re safe now.”
---
Chapter 5: Tears in the Moonlight
Saifa burst into tears.
“You saved me… if you didn’t come, I-I wouldn’t be alive!”
Mahim looked away respectfully.
“It was my duty. You are like my sister.”
He noticed her hand bleeding from the fall.
His heart tightened.
He tore a piece of cloth and said—
“Your hand… let me wrap it. It might hurt a little.”
Saifa hesitated only a moment before extending her hand.
His touch was gentle, careful, respectful.
For the first time in her life, she felt truly protected.
---
Chapter 6: The Moment of Names
Mahim began walking her home but did not ask her name.
“Please tell your family you slipped on the road,” he said.
“No need to mention strangers.”
Saifa stopped.
“But… may I know your name?”
Mahim smiled softly, embarrassed.
“Why? I’m just a Muslim brother doing what any believer should.”
“Still… I want to know.”
He finally whispered—
“My name is Mahim Uddin.”
It felt like the night paused for a moment.
Saifa repeated the name in her mind —
Mahim… Mahim…
---
Chapter 7: A Fate Begins to Turn
Saifa couldn't sleep that night.
Her mind replayed the same scene again and again —
a simple, poor, brave young man fighting for her honour.
On the other side of the city, Mahim prayed—
“Ya Allah, protect that girl.
And protect me from any fitnah.”
He thought the night was over.
But destiny had only begun.
Because the next morning, Alhaj Saiful Bahar checked the CCTV of the street and discovered everything.
He saw the courage, the purity, the bravery of that unknown boy.
And he made a decision:
“I must find this young man.”
---
⭐ TO BE CONTINUED (PART–2 COMING SOON)
Part–2 will include:
The wealthy father meeting Mahim
Mahim’s fate changing unexpectedly
Saifa’s hidden feelings
The thugs planning revenge
And the pure love that begins between them (Islamic, respectful and emotional)
🌿 PURE LOVE – PURE STORIES
PART–2 : The Turning of Destiny
Chapter 8: The Search for the Unknown Hero
Alhaj Saiful Bahar could not sleep after watching the footage.
He saw everything — the attack, his daughter’s fear, and the bravery of the poor young man who fought like a lion.
“This boy saved my daughter’s honour.
I must find him.”
Saiful Bahar sent his manager, guards, and even his driver to search the nearby streets.
But no one knew the boy.
Finally, an old tea seller said—
“Oh yes… the boy in simple clothes?
That must be Mahim from the madrasa.”
Saiful Bahar felt a strange respect for the name he had never heard before.
---
Chapter 9: The Unexpected Meeting
The next morning, Mahim was sweeping the small yard of his madrasa when a luxurious black car stopped outside.
From it stepped a tall, dignified man.
“Are you Mahim Uddin?” he asked gently.
Mahim was confused.
“Yes… but who are you, sir?”
“I am Alhaj Saiful Bahar.”
Mahim’s heart skipped.
Saiful Bahar continued—
“You saved my daughter last night.
I owe you a debt I can never repay.”
Mahim instantly lowered his gaze.
“Sir, I only did what Allah commands —
to protect the innocent.”
Those words touched the wealthy man deeply.
---
Chapter 10: A Father’s Gratitude
Saiful Bahar placed a hand on Mahim’s shoulder.
“My boy… if you were not there yesterday, my daughter would not be alive today.”
Mahim simply said—
“Allah protected her. I was only a means.”
Saiful smiled.
“Humility… honesty… bravery…
You are richer than many wealthy men I know.”
He then offered something that shocked Mahim—
“I want to sponsor your higher studies.
You will never struggle again.
From today, your life will change.”
Mahim’s eyes filled with tears, but he whispered—
“I accept only what is halal and honourable.”
Saiful Bahar replied softly—
“And I offer nothing except what is pure.”
Thus began a new chapter in Mahim’s life.
---
Chapter 11: Saifa’s Quiet Heart
Meanwhile, Saifa waited anxiously in her room.
“Did father find him?
Is Mahim okay?
Will I ever see him again?”
Though she never said the words out loud,
something in her heart had already changed.
When her father returned and said,
“I met the boy,”
her heart thumped.
“And… what is he like?” she asked quietly.
Her father smiled knowingly.
“He is exactly the kind of man Allah sends as protection.
Fearless… clean-hearted… humble.”
Saifa lowered her eyes, but her cheeks turned pink.
---
Chapter 12: The Thugs Strike Back
But not everything was peaceful.
The same night, Rony and his gang met in an abandoned shed.
“That holy boy humiliated us.
We must take revenge.”
“Let’s attack him tonight.”
But their fate had already been sealed.
Someone overheard them and informed the police.
Before the gang could even leave the shed,
police surrounded them.
All three were arrested —
their wicked plans shattered instantly.
Justice had spoken.
---
Chapter 13: A Visit to the Mansion
A week later, Saiful Bahar invited Mahim to his home.
Mahim felt shy and uncomfortable entering the massive mansion.
He had never seen such luxury.
Saifa watched from behind the curtain,
her heart beating fast.
When her father called her,
she stepped in with quiet grace.
Mahim stood up immediately, lowering his gaze in respect.
Saifa spoke softly—
“As-salamu alaikum.
Thank you… for protecting my honour.”
Mahim replied—
“Wa alaikumussalam.
Allah saved you. Not me.”
Their eyes met for just a moment —
a moment that felt like destiny.
---
Chapter 14: A Father’s Proposal
That evening, Saiful Bahar spoke privately with the madrasa principal.
“This boy is honest, religious, brave.
If Allah wills… I want him for my daughter.”
The principal smiled.
“Mahim is deserving of honour.
You will not find a better man.”
Saiful Bahar prayed istikhara that night.
The next morning his heart was clear.
---
Chapter 15: A Pure Beginning
A few days later, Saiful Bahar spoke to Mahim.
“My son… if you agree,
I would be honoured to give my daughter’s hand to you.”
Mahim froze.
“Sir… I am poor.
I own nothing.”
Saiful smiled.
“You own taqwa.
And that is worth more than any wealth.”
Mahim’s eyes filled with tears.
“If Allah wills it… then yes.
I accept.”
When Saifa heard the news,
her eyes overflowed with silent joy.
---
Chapter 16: Pure Love – Pure Stories
Months later, they were married in a simple, beautiful nikah.
No extravagance.
No show.
Only Quran, dua, and tears of gratitude.
Mahim held Saifa’s hand for the first time after nikah and whispered—
“I will protect your honour as long as I live.”
Saifa replied—
“And I will follow you with trust, respect, and love.”
Their story began with danger,
grew with courage,
and blossomed into a pure love blessed by Allah.
And thus…
Pure Love – Pure Stories
found its name.

Masaallah
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDelete